[Unknown LJ tag]
1. What did you do in 2010 that you'd never done before?
Walked out on a job
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't remember what I had as a resolution. But if I make some for this year I plan on keeping them
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
They are close to me in a way, and a lot of babies happened
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
Courage in myself
7. What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
There are lots of important dates that all have certain meanings
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
One semester closer to finishing my BA
9. What was your biggest failure?
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
I think art supplies
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
Bills and food
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Living on my own
16. What song will always remind you of 2010?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Sadder.
ii. thinner or fatter? Fatter.
iii. richer or poorer? skirting by with what i have
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
following through and being true
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Self-pity, and doubt
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
With my family
22. Did you fall in love in 2010?
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
united states of tara
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
By the bog of cats
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
more hours at work and my degree
29. What did you want and not get?
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
partied with friends... 27
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
mod/hipster *hangs head in shame
34. What kept you sane?
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
cyberbullying and other politics involving gay rights
37. Who did you miss?
FBC. and family
38. Who was the best new person you met?
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010:
stay true to yourself